The Trans-Pacific Human Capital Development Program requires the long term students to take a minimum of 12 credits in the 5 groups of courses. Please, check the pamphlet of the program or contact us for further information*.
Subjects in English in the University of Tsukuba
For the students coming from the Strategic Partner Universities, the Trans-Pacific Program offers credits for the subjects taken under the exchange programs. For taking these credits, you can take any subject in the University of Tsukuba, including the special courses taught in English Language.
1. General Guidelines
2. List of Schools and Colleges
3. Undergraduate Course Offerings for Exchange Students 2020-2021
4. Course Catalogue for Undergraduate Students Taught in English
5. Course Jukebox, University of Tsukuba
6. Academic Calendar 2020
7. More information about International Exchange Programs at University of Tsukuba
Last Update: February 17, 2021 LE