Requesting Certificates

Division of Student Exchange issues the following certificates for students. Please note that it takes two business days (one week in case of Certificate of Completion of Research) to issue these. Other certificated are issued at the Academic Service Offices. Check here for more information.

Submitting Notifications

The Division of Student Exchange receives the following notifications of changes in your personal information. Regular undergraduate and graduate students should submit certain notification to their respective Academic Service Offices. . A listing of other certificates and where you apply for them is available here.