The Undergraduate Program of International Social Studies (TISS) offers the degree of Bachelor of Arts (International Social Sciences), which can be earned through English only classes.
- Developing global citizens who can respond to the needs of a global society, with the ability to accurately recognize, analyze and solve the various problems arising all over the world.
- Providing discipline-based foundations for insights into cultural, economic, political, social, and information technology issues emerging in the era of globalization.
- Bachelor of Arts (International Social Sciences)
- Responding to the diverse and advanced needs of society with strengthened interdependence and cooperation between the College of Social Sciences and the College of International Studies.
- Focusing on the comprehensive and multidisciplinary study of international affairs, including the study of languages other than English and analytical methods drawn from social sciences and other fields. Offering insights into key topics in both Japanese and international social studies using a multidisciplinary approach.