The University of Tsukuba Taiwan Office was established at the National Taiwan University (NTU), Taipei, Taiwan. NTU is a Campus-in-Campus (CiC) partner of the University of Tsukuba. A university-level agreement was first signed between the two universities in 2007. To strengthen and extend multidisciplinary education and research cooperation for the development of global human resources, Joint Faculty Conferences have been held.
The Taiwan Office is expected to perform a major role in supporting academic and research exchanges and in the development of a “Jukebox” of code-share classes aimed at creating a “Campus-in-Campus” environment with National Taiwan University, a core partner.
- Junichi Peter Abe: Director
- Ohniwa Ryosuke: Advisor
- Lin Chia-Yao: Coordinator, University of Tsukuba Taiwan Office, Taiwan
- Kobayashi Yukari/Chen Hsiang: Coordinator, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ut.taiwan.office/
- T-Net: https://global-alumni.sec.tsukuba.ac.jp/community/single.php?seq=3
- Call for Applications for UT-NTU Faculty Exchange
University of Tsukuba Taiwan Alumni Association Communications
For the latest updates, please check the list of overseas partner universities in Asia.
- Nov 2007: Agreement between the two universities was signed.
- Dec 2011: Double degree program was launched.
- Oct 2013: NTU researchers attended the University of Tsukuba's 40th Anniversary Ceremony and Tsukuba Global Science Week (TGSW) 2013.
- Feb 2014: 1st NTU and UT Joint Faculty Conference held; the first graduate of the Dual Master's Degree Program at NTU's School of Dentistry and UT's Medical Sciences received his diploma.
- Jul 2014: UT-Taiwan Office opened.
- Sep 2014: 2nd NTU and UT Joint Faculty Conference held during TGSW 2014.