In April 2015, the University of Tsukuba established the Sao Paulo Office in the campus of the University of Sao Paulo in Brazil. As part of its global strategy, the University of Tsukuba aims to foster cooperation between Japan and countries in Central and South America with Brazil as its base. In October 2016, the University of Tsukuba was awarded funding for two projects by the Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) under the "2015 Re-inventing Japan Project" focused on our partner universities in Latin America, and the "Coordinator for Study in Japan Project" with focus on Brazil. The Sao Paulo Office aims to develop global leaders in the Pacific Rim towards a "sustainable society" as well as to enhance the University's presence in the region.
By collaborating with the Japanese-Brazilian communities in Brazil and other parts of Latin America, the University of Tsukuba sets out to foster global human resource development incorporating the strengths of Japanese thinking. Through joint activities with our strategic partner universities and regional high schools, the University endeavors to secure excellent international students, as well as to further promote academic exchanges with educational and research institutions in the entire region.
The Sao Paulo Office is also on Facebook. Please join our Facebook Page for the latest updates and information.
Coordenador dos Estudos no Projeto Japão - Brasil Facebook Page
- Programas para Estudantes Estrangeiros
- NIGINTERN Program 2017 <NEW>
- List of Japanese University Degree Programs offered in English
- e-Learning for Japanese at University of Tsukuba Smartphone App 'Nihongo 123' is now available on App Store and Google Play.
- 'Student Guide to Japan' provides information for those who are interested in studying in Japan. Available in 日本語版 English Portuguese
- FAQ for studying at the University of Tsukuba
Previous news articles can be found HERE.
- Osamu Ohneda : Director
- Tadachika Koganezawa : Deputy Director
- Akihiko Yahata : Coordinator, University of Tsukuba Sao Paulo Office, Brazil
- Nobuko Yabe: Coordinator, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Tomoko Tsuda: Associate Coordinator, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Anna Asamizu: Assistant, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Guinther Mitsuhashi: Assistant, University of Tsukuba, Japan
Site em português do Escritório de São Paulo, CLIQUE AQUI