Jump to navigation
- SEND (Student Exchange-Nippon Discovery) Program is for Japanese students to introduce Japanese culture such as Kendo and Japanese language classes in Shanghai High School.
- The High School – University International Cooperation Project conducts “tailor-made lectures” held in Shanghai High School and the Shanghai High School East.
- Organize a three-week Chinese language program with internship programs in China East Normal University.
- Invite excellent high school students from China to the University of Tsukuba within the framework of the JST Sakura Science Program as potential student recruitment activity. “Japan-Asia Youth Exchange Program in Science”, also known as the SAKURA Exchange Program in Science) is the program for enhancing exchanges between Asia and Japan of the youths who will play a crucial role in the future field of science and technology through the close collaboration of industry-academia-government by facilitating short-term visits of competent Asian youths to Japan. This program aims at raising the interest of Asian youths toward the leading Japanese science and technologies at Japanese universities, research institutions and private companies.
- Support for entrance examinations, information sessions utilizing on-site video conferencing systems, etc.
- Establishment of a Global 30 partner school in the high school affiliated to Xiam Jiaotong University.
- Support of Japanese exchange students in Chinese universities.
- Hold regular workshops and lectures, as in the following workshops organized in the past:
- Japan-China Education Forum at China East Normal University in November 2014.
- Japan-China Language Forum at Beijing University in March 2014.
- The Japan-China Workshop on University Education and Fostering Young Talents in the Fields of Environment, Energy and Health.
- The University of Tsukuba Chinese Alumni Association Forum