Students from Tsuchiura First High School, University of Tsukuba's partner, visited the University of California Irvine (UCI) last August 14-21, 2017, as their fieldwork. The program is part of the high school's MEXT-supported "Super Global-High School" project. Aside from UCI, the delegation visited business companies and supermarkets in the Southern California area and toured popular attractions. The students developed an entrepreneurship program platform, in which they came up with ideas of internationally attractive products and services using their own local resources. They were able to interview UCI students at the Ring Road. They held their five-minute pitch talk contest at UCI's Applied Innovation Center. UCI students who are enrolled in Japanese language classes were invited and they gave a lot of useful suggestions and advice to the future entrepreneurs.
- Bachelor ProgramsUndergraduate programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Masters ProgramsGraduate programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Doctoral ProgramsDoctoral programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Short ProgramsShort Programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Exchange ProgramStudy abroad in Tsukuba