On December 2, 2015 an intercultural event titled Christmas Tea Ceremony was held at the University of Tsukuba. Many local and international students joined, for a total of more than 50 participants from 14 different countries. Japanese tea ceremony was introduced by students from the tea ceremony club. They served matcha green tea and Japanese bean cake. German students gave a presentation about Christmas custom in their homeland, including stollen, a traditional German Christmas treat.
- Bachelor ProgramsUndergraduate programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Masters ProgramsGraduate programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Doctoral ProgramsDoctoral programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Short ProgramsShort Programs offered at the University of Tsukuba
- Exchange ProgramStudy abroad in Tsukuba