International Support Office

English / 日本語

For international researchers:From arrival in Japan to returning home 


Proxy application for Certificate of Eligibility

Support for international researchers

  • Proxy application for the issue of a Certificate of Eligibility for international teaching staff, researchers, and family members
  • Support for immigration-related procedures during stay in Japan and for obtaining visas for countries to be visited during overseas travel
  • Consultation services for international teaching staff, researchers and their families, international students and their families
  • Response to inquiries from overseas and domestic institutions (universities, research laboratories, city office, etc.) and individuals concerning international exchange services, system for accepting international teaching staff and researchers, and immigration-related services
  • Promotion of mutual exchanges for international teaching staff, researchers, international students and their families, and activities for experiencing Japanese culture
  • Japanese language support through lessons con-ducted by volunteer international exchange group “Niji-no-kai (Rainbow Association),”
  • Issue of handbooks for international researchers


【Professor, Cultural Activities, Dependent】

Global Commons

Tel: 029-853-2387


Remove "#" from the above e-mail address before sending mail.


Division of Student Exchange


Remove "#" from the above e-mail address before sending mail.

Return to TOP

Return to TOP