During recent years, there are various occasions to travel overseas from brief durations to extended periods including overseas training and internship. With these, it is conceivable that there are cases of involvement in emergency situations including significant injuries, accidents, crimes, diseases, and disasters. You may not avoid danger if you live at the same level of awareness while living in Japan. First, be conscious of the risks of "being overseas" and always striving for both safety and health management.
- MOFA's Overseas Safety Homepage
- Travel Guidelines for Students, Faculty Members, and University Employees in Case of a Crisis Overseas
- Online submission of the "Overseas Travel Notification (OTN)"
- Healthcare and Infectious Disease Control Measure
- Apply for overseas travel or study insurance
- Apply for "Overseas Students Safety Management Assistance (OSSMA) Service"
- Registration to MOFA's travel registration service (Tabiregi or ORRnet)
- How to make travel safer