Tuition Exemption

Undergraduate and graduate students who face financial difficulties and who demonstrate excellent academic records may be exempt from part or all of the tuition payments. Tuition exemption, however, is not available for non-degree research students and credited auditors.

For further details, please inquire at the Division of Student Welfare, Department of Student Affairs (Financial Support), which is located on the 3rd floor of the Student Plaza or your Academic Service Office (Registrar and Student Support). Detailed information is available on the webpage.