Two calls for applications will be opened:
1. April (Internships up to 6 months maximum)
2. September (Internships of up to 3 months maximum)
* For an internship of more than three months, a visa is required which takes up to three months to obtain. Therefore internships of more than 3 months can only be applied for in April and must be carried out between September and March 31st of the following year.
Documents for application
- Curriculum Vitae
- Internship proposal and motivation
- The intended period of internship
- The area of research/interests
- Potential mentor
- Motivation for applying to the internship
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications will be screened and a short list of candidates will be contacted for an online interview. The final selection will be made by early May (for the April call) or early October (for the September call).
For more information please contact Dr Sylvain Agostini (firstname.lastname@example.org)